We want you to look and feel your best as we turn the page on 2020. To help you celebrate the holiday season, we have created a special 12 Days to Glow facial protocol that will have you lighting up the room (or screen) while gifting you with some valuable me time. Take a look at your calendar, countdown the days, and jingle all the way to your big reveal!
Days 1-7: Repair and DetoxifyThe indulgences of the season will make your skin work overtime. The first phase of the protocol is getting your skin to let go of all the toxins it has been holding onto. We‚Äôll be using our NEW Retinol Serum at night. It‚Äôs an amazing preventative serum for aging beautifully. Benefits include dramatically improving texture, fine lines and wrinkles while inhibiting signs of aging before they occur.
- After you cleanse, use Glycolic Skin Brightening Pads, a mineral sunscreen, and a moisturizer.
- After you cleanse, use Retinol Serum followed by a thick cream like Deep Hydration night cream
Days 7-11: Nourish and RestoreStop using the Glycolic Skin Brightening Pads and Retinol Serum. Your skin may appear flaky or dry, but don‚Äôt worry, this is part of the process. In this phase, we turn our attention to feeding the living layers as we restore and rebalance your skin, for a smooth finish. Both day and night:
- After cleansing, apply your serums. Use a thin layer of Hyaluronic Acid Serum then¬†C+ Lemon Peel Serum, followed by a thick cream moisturizer.
Day 12: Get GlowingThe night before your event: This last treatment can be done as the final step of your 12 Days to Glow regimen or as a stand alone facial that can easily be added into your skincare routine.
- After you cleanse your skin, apply a layer of Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, avoiding eyes.
- Steam for 10 minutes to intensify penetration.
- Rinse off mask with warm water.
- Apply a layer of Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
- Finish with a layer Desert Aloe and Jojoba Moisture Mask and wear it overnight. You can do it!
- Use a cleanser to gently remove the moisture mask.
- Apply your favorite serum, then a day-time moisturizer or Tinted Daily Moisturizer with SPF before makeup application.